Friday, November 28, 2008

Where the hell have I been?!? (Warning: Girly post)

Um, why has no one told me about Jared Leto?

Seriously.

Don't know who I'm talking about? Feast your eyes:



Ooops. Sorry. Got caught up in an unintentional yahoo image search of Jake Gyllenhaal.

Anyways. Jared:

Um, yah, totally yummy, right??? What brought this on, you ask? Well, first and foremost, probably the sleeping pill I took an hour ago. I've been chillin' in bed for a couple hours now. It's my night to get the bed to myself while hubby sleeps in the nursery so that I can have an uninterruped night of sleep...no baby crying, no video monitor...and I can sleep in as long as I want tomorrow morning. I look forward to my Fridays so much! Anyways, I plugged myself into my laptop with headphones so I could listen to my iTunes...caught a song by 30 Seconds to Mars...and then started to think about their video for the song I was listening to. It's the only song by them that I know (A Beautiful Lie). I'll admit that the only reason I downloaded it was because the lead singer caught my eye while I was in the basement one night on the treadmill with the TV on Fuse but muted 'cause it's way too loud to have the TV on over the treadmill. Turns out I like the song, so that's good! Anyways, I decided to do a little yahoo image search on the band...anything to put off going to sleep 'cause the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner my sleeping in will be over!!!...and all of a sudden I'm bombarded with images of this total hotness. Then I did some research into this Jared guy, and it turns out that he's been all over the small and big screens. Why I did not know of this man is absolutely beyond me.

Everyone needs celebrity lust objects. My hubby's latest one is Sarah Silverman, which makes me laugh 'cause that's so totally like him. I'm all over the place...I can't really find a pattern...whereas with hubby, there is definitely a common thread amongst all his celebrity lusts.

Of all my lusts, though, Jared has the best hair. How lame is it that he has the hair I want? How even lamer it would be if I were to take his pic to the salon and say "This is what I want."

It's time to hand myself over to the sleeping pill...and sweet dreams of Jared :)



Oh, sorry...I almost forgot...

You're welcome :)

2 comments:

Patton's With Passion said...

You mean you have NEVER seen the show, "My So-Called Life"???? That's where Mr. Leto made his debut I believe. Super cool show, at least when I was 15. You should try to get some downloads of it.

I don't think I even have a celeb lust. (I don't think Angelina Jolie counts) Is that pathetic or what?

Miss Jess said...

No,I've never seen that show! In my defense, 1994-1995 was a very rough and tough year for me. TV wasn't high on my list of priorities. It obviously should have been, though ;)

You need a celeb lust...male or female. For the longest time, Janeane Garofalo was mine :)