Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have you seen this doggie???

So Baby Raina has a blankie. It's a doggie that Mom-mom (my mom) gave her when she was born, so she's had it all her life. She's devoted to this blankie. It calms her when she's upset, it makes her smile when she's grumpy, and rubbing its ears along her cheeks makes her willing to succumb to sleep. Doggie is magic. Doggie is also like that saying, "Don't put all your apples in one basket." Is that how it goes? Chris will tell you that I am the worst when it comes to quoting sayings right. Anyways, my point is we have only one doggie. If something were to happen to this doggie, Baby's world would come crashing down. I've been thinking about this more lately because doggie has had a bath almost every day since last Saturday because of all the vomiting Baby has been doing (and yes, she did it again this morning). I'm worried about how he'll hold up with future baths. "Well, just get another one," you say...and my goodness, I couldn't agree more...EXCEPT that we can't find him anywhere! Mom-mom got him from one of those companies that comes to your place of employment to sell stuff, like Books Are Fun, but I've checked their websites and haven't seen him. So, I have a plea to make to all of my devoted readers (ha!) out there...should you ever comes across doggie, PLEASE let me know!!! Here are some pics:

This is Doggie. At the top of the blankie is his head and front paws...at the bottom are his hind legs.
For some sort of idea of how big Doggie is, here's Doggie beside kitty Chloe and my slipper (I wear a size 11...yah, I know :(

This pic has the potential to be a little confusing, so let me clear it up. This is the rear view of Doggie, so you see the back of his head and front paws, the back of his hind paws, and in the middle there is his tail. His tail. And then, of course, my slipper and kitty Fozzie Bear.

Okay now...Go find him!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, oh, please help us find this doggie.