Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!

This used to be my baby. Always smiling. Always laughing. Always super friendly.

This is my baby now.

Day and night.

If you'd like sound to go with these images, try this out:

Her new name is Miss Pissy Pants Fussy Face. And sorry...just being brutally honest here...but that's an understatement...a compliment even. She spends more time crying than anything else. Diaper changes are a struggle (once again, a total understatement...you'd think I was stabbing her with knives). Normally a smile monster in stores, today she was approached by a handful of old ladies and never once did she even crack a grin. We're seriously exploring the possibility of a milk intolerance.
Who knows.
All I know is that I miss my baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this series of pictures to video! The sweet to evil put a smile on my face and just makes your child even more adorable and cute!

granola girl said...

Did you just switch her to milk? That could be a piece of the puzzle.

I really hope she is calmer soon. :(

hugs

Miss Jess said...

We switched her to milk on November 3rd...and now that we think back, this bad mood started around then. I remember warning my mom of baby's attitude before she came to visit a week later. She's been on soy now for about 3 days, and things have gotten better. HOWEVER, she's throwing major temper tantrums. It's all a struggle of wills, we know that...we just had NO CLUE that it could start at such an early age!!!