Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A quickie

I originally had grand plans of a grand blog post this evening, but the power went out. If you know me well, you know that when the power shuts down, I shut down.

Anyways, real quick...Raina was an absolute joy today! I sincerely enjoyed her company. It's been quite a while since I've been able to say that and really mean it. Chris and I still aren't sure what was wrong with her, but we think the switch to soy may have something to do with her improvement. Even if it doesn't, we won't be switching back just in case!

Here's a short clip of her this evening romping on the couch before going to bed...bad lighting, I know...sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post more videos of the child. Me and Eddie LOVE them. Crying or laughing -were not picky!

Miss Jess said...

"The child." I love that for some reason :)