Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh sleep, where art thou?

I can't sleep. It's 12:14 a.m. My alarm is set to go off at 4:30. Needless to say, I need to shut that off 'cause there's no way I'm gonna be able to swing that. Baby is sick...lots of boogies and congestion and wet coughs. She's been up a few times already tonight, and I expect to be visiting her some more before the sun comes up. I had grand plans of going to the gym before everyone woke up since I'm not going to be able to take the baby anywhere tomorrow, but insomnia and lifting weights don't mix! Guess the hubby is just gonna have to let me go tomorrow evening :)

Speaking of hubby, he's back. Yay! Poor guy, though, is having a rough time with the jet lag. Even setting the clock back/forward for daylight savings seriously messes him up for days...I can only imagine how long it's gonna take him to recover from this bout of time traveling. It's unfortunate, too, that Baby had to get sick so soon after his return...though you can bet that I'm appreciative of the timing!!! Anyways, the hubby is home for less than a week before he leaves again on another work trip (no time zone changes involved, though :).

I just yawned. That's a good sign. I should go take advantage of the moment. Sorry so short...I'll try to be back within a few days (baby permitting).

1 comment:

Patton's With Passion said...

Oh blog posts, where art thou? ;)