Sunday, February 8, 2009

My excuse...kinda

So I've been gone for a while. I'm not coming back just yet. To be honest, I've been in a state. Believe it or not, I don't like to complain, which is why I've found avoidance to be working out quite well for me. Well, not really, but that's what I'm trying to convince myself! I feel kinda weird talking about it...I'll pause while those of you who know me well GASP in disbelief ("Jess not divulging? Holding back on TMI? Whoa, something's not right here.") I know, right?!?

Anyways, real quick...The hubby leaves for Europe on Wednesday and will be gone for what seems like most of the month but really is only for 10ish days. I'm promising that I will be blogging every day while he's gone. I'll repeat that: EVERY DAY. Certainly sometime within that timeframe my issues will come out!

So, until then, I'll leave you with some cute baby videos :)

This is actually old, from around Christmas-time.
She still laughs when she plays with the kitties but not like she's laughing here.
This is her new "DADDY!" game.
She likes to pick up our bottles and cups, pretend as though she's drinking, and then smack her lips like she's just had something incredibly tasty :)
Last one. A fun game of peek-a-boo :)

No comments: