Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something to consider...

I'm sitting here tonight preparing for my OB appointment tomorrow -- an appointment I'm dreading and already crying over for I fear that the doctor's main point will be "You can't have the birth you want." I have about 20 tabs open on my browser as I try to gather information to use in my composition of questions to ask the doc. In my search for answers (and questions), I came across this essay written by a woman who had a C-section. The author puts a lot of my inexpressible feelings into words, and I encourage you to read it 'cause it's most likely that one day you will find yourself in a conversation with a woman about her C-section.

Please don't say to her what many have said to me and the author of this essay.

http://www.birthtruth.org/grateful.htm

No comments: