Monday, March 23, 2009

Vids for the fam

Baby was in a good mood this evening, so out came the video camera. Of course Daddy gets the good mood...Mommy didn't take baby anywhere this morning/early afternoon because baby was in such a foul state. Go figure!

Anyways, this first one is of her "singing" with Mommy...

This next one is of her playing her sleeping game with Daddy...

And then this last one is her doing a little walking with her big ball (a.k.a. mom's never-used exercise ball :)...

I don't really know what's on the agenda for me and baby tomorrow...except that I get the night to myself...nothing fun, just running errands...but I'm totally looking forward to it! What's silly is that I'm most looking forward to listening to my radio stations...seems like all I ever listen to anymore are songs about the ABCs and farm animals :)

No comments: