Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inside voice

My child is loud! No longer can we take her places and expect her to sit quietly. Here she was at dinner tonight...this is also how she was at the tax office, the grocery store, the mall...

We had an uneventful weekend, I guess. Chris was gone most of Saturday, so baby and I were without a car. Luckily the weather wasn't all that bad, so we played at the park for a little bit. Raina was still in her mood by the time daddy got home...it must have been obvious that it was getting to me 'cause he took her out to the park for quite a long time while I got dinner ready in the nice peace and quiet. It was fantastic while it lasted :)

We've been having the second baby talk. I thought I was pretty sure that I wanted to start trying for #2 this summer, but I've started to have second thoughts. I definitely want a second...it's just that I want to do it at the "best" time for Raina. The more we talked about it, though, the more I realized that there probably is no such thing as a best time for her. If any moms out there have any advice on the subject, I'd love to hear it.

I'm not much in the chit-chat mood tonight...got too much on the brain, I think.

I need to procure a pensieve...

1 comment:

Patton's With Passion said...

You are right, there is no "best time". And I am a PLANNER. If Rylan weren't such a surprise, I doubt he would have come into our lives at all, because I never would have discovered the "perfect time".

The first year of having them close in age is hard, but its SO much better later on- when they SLEEP and play independently.