Thursday, March 12, 2009

Go figure!


Go figure that the day Raina starts to walk is the day that I take a tumble on the playground and do a serious twisting number on my ankle. I was holding Raina at the time I fell, but I managed to twist my body so that my one side took the impact and not her...it's amazing how time slows down in situations like that. Anyways, what's normally a 5-minute walk from the park to home turned into a little over 30 minutes, and I've been crawling ever since. What a day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG your ankle looks nasty but your toes look pretty! Did you fix those up just for the picture?

Patton's With Passion said...

I was wondering about the pedicure too;)

Do you think you may need an X ray?

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That looks really swollen!
I LOVE the video of Raina walking! Those first few weeks when they are still all wobbly is the CUTEST!!!!

Miss Jess said...

The painted toes are from the trip to Florida. I think it's funny how everyone is like "WTF?!?" when a part of me is all fancy and put together :)

I hope no x-ray is needed. I'm waiting to see how it looks/feels after the weekend. I have a marathon to train for, gosh darnit...there CAN'T be anything seriously wrong with it!!!