Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things on my mind tonight...

I wonder where the camera charger is? I swear that thing is lost more than it's ever found.

What in the world am I going to wear to this weekend's wedding? Nothing fits me. I'm gonna be seated at a table with gorgeous, fit, successful women while I'm bursting out of my too-small pseudo-fancy clothes, singing Yo Gabba Gabba songs in my head.

I like sour cream. I think I may eat more tonight....though I should probably have it with some chips and melted cheese.

OMG, I totally need to start getting on my treadmill at night.

Maybe that will be easier now that all my shows are starting back up again. Top Chef was last night. Project Runway is tonight. I'm interested in Glee and some show about seeing into the future...I forget what it's called. Then there's a new season of ANTM and House. Yah, the DVR should be getting super full soon...no reason why I can't use that as an incentive to get on the treadmill.

Last night was the best night of sleep I've had in a while. I estimate that I slept about 4-5 hours. Not consecutively, of course, but I only got up to pee twice and I had dreams, so I definitely got some deep sleep.

Next to dancing, the cutest thing Raina does is sing along to her Yo Gabba Gabba songs. I don't know why, but singing along to songs doesn't seem like something she should be able to do right now. That's like a 4-year-old's skill in my head! It's super cute, though.

I'm thinking about leaving town for a weekend to hole myself away in a private place so I can work on Raina's baby book and maybe sleep, sleep, sleep.

I have my first-trimester screening on Monday. Ultrasound and bloodwork. For some reason, my new OB/GYN (for the moment) is making me go to a geneticist because of the (distant) history of Down's in Chris' family. Didn't have to do this last time, but oh well. Chris is coming, and for that I'm extremely grateful.

Traffic was really bad in Pittsburgh today. Is there something going on???

Tomorrow is veggie day. Hope we get good stuff. Our portion of the bill is due soon. Ha!

I wish I could take piano lessons. I wish I could get over my aversion of keyboards. There's just something about a real piano...

You would not believe how fast my eyebrow hair grows. I was bad at maintaining it before. Now it's just hopeless!

I want to get out of the house tomorrow, but I don't know where to go. It's hard to go to the mall and pass by the cookie and pretzel stands.

All I want for my b-day next year (a few weeks after baby is born) is money to put towards 2 months of bootcamp. Oh yah, baby! Since Chris wants to stop at 2, then I'm determined to get rid of all this extra padding. Besides, that's an hour a day every day for 8 weeks that I'd get out of the house :)

Sour cream time. There's a party in my tummy. So yummy, so yummy...

No comments: