Sunday, August 23, 2009

If I were to win the lottery (a big one)

Aside from paying off all our bills and parents' bills and good friends' bills and maybe getting my eyebrows professionally shaped, I'd spend my free time taking classes. Not Harvard-ish classes...more like basketweaving-ish.

I found a level 1 cake decorating class that runs every Wednesday next month in the evenings. Assuming I can afford it, I think I'm gonna do it. Aside from the appeal of being a pregnant chick around loads of icing and cake, I think it'll be fun and something fun I can do with/for my family. I feel like I need to commit to doing something for ME. That's okay, right?

I hope it works out. I'm excited. You should be, too...you could one day get a cake specially made by moi and my mad skillz...



No comments: