Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Supposedly I'm of "superior intelligence"

I resolved earlier in the day to surprise "everyone" out there by posting something intellectual tonight...maybe actually take a stance and have an opinion about something...but instead I'm finding myself unable to stop thinking about the slightly naughty dream I had about Dr. House last night. Until last night, I never found the guy all that special and considered his show only to be rather annoyingly addictive.



Funny how one dream can change that.

Everyone, meet Hugh.
Hugh, meet everyone.


(I just remembered that I took melatonin last night...3 guesses as to whether I'm taking it again tonight ;)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

My sister has the weirdest fascination with this guy too -- hmmm...I'll have to ask her about her dreams!

James Paulick said...

The guy looks like a dirt ball.

I'd say stick with nerdy, computer security guys who have a degree in English.