Friday, May 29, 2009

A quick number 2

I bought Raina a potty today...not because we're going to start training now but because (and give me some credit for at least admitting this) a couple other mommies with babies younger than Raina have already started the potty process. I don't think she's ready...but this video shows that she's closer to being ready than Daddy or I ever thought. We had no idea she would do this...I have no idea how Chris didn't laugh!


I'll be back later this weekend. Chris is taking baby away for a 3-day weekend so I can do some uninterrupted spring cleaning. Good times! Not really...but the final result should be super refreshing!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess, this is hysterical! We also bought Emma a ring to fit into the big potty but for now it was wishful thinking.
Holli

michele said...

Thank you. I needed that!!!!