Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back in the saddle

So yah, after an almost 4-year hiatus from teaching, I'm starting up again.

Am I ready?

Absolutely not.

Am I terrified beyond belief?

OMG, absolutely.

Am I excited?

Yah, I think I am :)


So, whether you'd like a good workout or just want some quality time with me (ha!), feel free to give CCAC your money and join me! Only 4 more weeks to go.

Visit this link for more detailed descriptions of the classes. CCAC inappropriately named a couple of them for me because the names I chose were already taken. Anyways...

http://shopcommunityed.ccac.edu/Courses/Fitness_Health_Sports_Recrea.aspx

Mondays:

6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Yoga With A Kick

7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Fitness Bellydance

Wednesdays:

7 p.m. - 8 p.m. Strong and Toned

8 p.m. - 9 p.m. Mommy Time

Thursdays:

7 p.m. - 8 p.m. Personal Conditioning Weight Training (this is one that I didn't even propose...they just gave it to me without even talking to me about it first!)

8 p.m. - 9 p.m. Fitness Bellydance (another session)

No comments: