Sunday, September 12, 2010

Vacation, art, and other stuffs

I never did put up pics from our vay-kay...here are just a few...


Raina LOVED the seaside. She even sat so that the water would come up around her. Brave, I thought :) Little Swimmers clean-up afterwards not so fun, though.



Sittin' at Mom-Mom's house.



It was so hot at the beach that most of our pics look like this one, all fogged up. I'm not complaining. It's an improvement for me.



THE MOST ADORABLE BABY :)



Moving on to home happenings...

Our own zoo. Still under construction. Yay for cardboard boxes!



She got bored with paper, soooo....why not?



Nature walk project for daddy to take to work.



Playing in the back yard. We hardly got any use out of our playground this summer; just too danged hot. Looking forward to cooler Autumn temps.



The infamous day at the zoo with the family that I don't remember because of sleep deprivation. Chris is in the background, though, so he really was there.



This one makes me laugh. It's like she's modeling but smelling something really bad, too :)



And Pheebs :)

No comments: