Sunday, July 5, 2009

Preggers again!

So the baby and I went on vacation this past week without the hubby. While there, I took a pregnancy test (rather, I took THREE pregnancy tests) and discovered three little blue plus signs looking back at me. This was on Tuesday...I had to keep it secret from Chris until he came up to NY Friday night. So hard! A lot of my mom's family was up there, so they all knew...Chris was pretty much the last to find out :) Shortly after arriving in NY, I had Raina give him a present...a present that I told him was a late Father's Day gift. This is what it looked like:



This is what he saw when he opened it:


And of course I got it all on tape :)



Two weeks, people. That's all it took. Six weeks for Raina, two weeks for #2. Like my Mom-in-Law said, either Chris has super sperm or I'm fertile Myrtle. I think it's both!

I'll be back soon with more from my vacation. I just wanted to officially get the Big News out there :)

5 comments:

Michele said...

That is the best!! I am happy for you guys!!

Patton's With Passion said...

AWESOME video! :)
And I have to ask, did you keep your other old + tests, too? I still have mine ;)

Miss Jess said...

Yup...i have 5 old pee sticks in a baggie somewhere :)

granola girl said...

YIPPEEE!! I'm so happy for you guys!1

Linda said...

Jess,

I have enjoyed reading your blog. I must say I think you get some of your writing talent from your Dad!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Take care.