Friday, May 28, 2010

More vids and pics

Whenever Raina sees the camera, she puts on this super goofy cheesy smile. I was trying to get a video of her ottoman gymnastics, but the minute I pulled out the camera, she pulled out the smile. Goofy :)




Here we are at the zoo. I told myself we wouldn't go anymore until school field trip season was over, but she asked to go and it was such a nice day today weather-wise. There definitely were way too many kids there, so we tried to stay in the least populated areas. Anyways, as you enter the main exhibit area, you go through a little tunnel that's perfect for echoes, which Raina is always more than happy to demonstrate.



Zoo again. Raina's terrorizing the meerkats while Phoebe is making friends with her stroller monkey and making old-man-chewing faces.



Raina's favorite thing at the zoo now: Dippin Dots (aka "Ice cream balls!")



Pics from our zoo trip...




And then Raina and I sitting outside tonight, enjoying a thunder storm. Speaking of thunder, see those thighs? They'll be in bootcamp in 2 days!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love them! BTW, is Raina left-handed? She's eating the dippin dots with her left hand??!

Miss Jess said...

Leave it to Super Mom to not even notice the left-hand thing. I THOUGHT she was right-handed...guess I'll have to pay more attention to that!